Saturday, August 6, 2011

Intro

OK, here it goes; I guess I'm doing this.

Quick background: I'm a musician and a cook and I work in the art world.  I took piano lessons as a kid, but taught myself (for the most part) to play guitar and to sing.  My parents taught me a ton about cooking and I took a few culinary courses, but that's it.  I work directly with artists at my "day job" and art direct regularly.  I've been a "student" of animation, cartoons and art for my whole life.

I'm not holding myself to any real definition of what this blog will be, but I am passionate about all of these topics, so I figured it's a good place to start.  I devour whatever information I can find on all of them, so what I post here will come from all of that and more.

To give you a quick idea of where I'm coming from, I like this:


This, not so much:

I like this:

This is not really for me:


I like this:

I can do without this:

And I almost forgot, but this:


Not this:


If you opt to stick around and see what else goes up here, you'll get an even better idea about me and what I'm comprised of.  Take what I'm giving you, claim it as your own discovery and greatly impress your significant other.  You're welcome.

P.S. - Complaints Dept:

6 comments:

  1. And properly writing "you're welcome" instead of a cringe-inducing "your welcome" is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that attention to grammatical precision that will set this blog apart from all others...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aside from the title, I am way down with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow my blog already. I only started it because you inspired me. Also- add more widgets to your home page.
    Also- follow my blog.
    Also- make another post, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ask and ye shall receive, Daj. New blog posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ever creative Thaedus (or is it Phaedus?) is at it again! Me likey! Me follow.

    ReplyDelete